Other Concepts Covered In These Lessons
The 2% difference often gets us the close. You will learn to extract specifics from the buyer so that when push comes to shove at the end, you have that 2% difference to win.
Proposals should be confirmations, not explorations. If you believe that, and you should, that means you must discuss the major issues and have a strong sense that what you will propose will be accepted.
How to increase doubt about lower-cost competitors without directly knocking them.
How to showcase your strengths with specifics and examples.
How to minimize weaknesses. You must “head off at the pass” common causes of doubt about working with you. Lingering doubts = no close.
Too much time spent on situation questions or features in the early stage is a common form of self-sabotage. You will learn what is enough, and what is too much and counterproductive at this stage.
You extract more specifics that will enable you to win in the end. Your questions and more importantly your follow-up questions, extract the details that enable you to win. If you don’t dig deep, you are less likely to extract the difference.
Managing the clock. These first sales conversations are on average 30-60 minutes. The clock is ticking. You have certain foundation steps you must cover to move forward, and you need to have time in the end to secure the best solid next step.
How the Course Works
- The investment for this intervention is $1,495. There is a multiple attendee discount.
- Four sessions of LIVE online workshops and Q&A sessions. (Can’t make a session, don’t worry, you will have immediate online access to every session.)
- Worksheets for each part of the process: the commercial, questions, communicating value and credibility, securing an acceptable next step, will be reviewed and critiqued for you. Resubmit as many times as you wish.
- Two recorded discovery calls you or your team has conducted will be critiqued. Send us the audio; you will get back written comments and suggestions.
- Three months access to the video recordings.
- 8-weeks of unlimited email access.
- Two hours of 1-on-1 consulting time with Scott Channell.
Enrollment is limited to 10 attendees due to the amount of personal attention given to each student.
If you wish to attend, we suggest you reserve your spot today.
Satisfaction Guarantee / Refund Policy
You have a double-dip guarantee of satisfaction.
First, you can attend the entire first week of class with no risk. If you determine this is not for you, for any reason, you will receive a 100% refund of your investment with no questions asked.
Second, after the first week, if you decide this isn’t for you, just let me know, we will discuss, and I will guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied with the result.
This Course Is Right For You If:
You or your team use a multi-step sales process.
You launch your sales process with a discovery call, face-to-face meeting or demo.
You typically have multiple meetings or interactions with a prospect before obtaining an account.
Scheduling these initial meetings requires major effort and expense.
Considering your closing ratio, typical size sale and margin contribution, even a small improvement in moving first sales conversations deeper into the pipeline, would reap significant bottom-line rewards.
If just 3, 4 or 5 prospects fell onto the “Let’s meet again” side, rather than the “I’ll think about it and get back to your side,” that would typically earn you a new client that would earn your investment back multiple times.
Register Now and stop the loss of opportunities that should be yours.
Register here or contact us with any questions