Call Us: 1-978-296-2700
Register for Live Training:
B2B Sales Appointments & Discovery Calls
GO-NO-GO SALES APPOINTMENTS:
How To Conduct First Sales Meetings And Discovery Calls For Greater Conversion, Credibility and Closing.
Next class February 2020 TBA: 12:00 PM - 1:30 PM EST
(Avoid The Loss of Qualified Prospects And Collect Information
For Proposals That Are Accepted Every Time.)
I'll show you exactly how to strategize and organize your first meetings so that you maintain momentum toward a close.
Updated for 2019 with latest best strategies and recommendations.
If you're one of the first 10 people to sign up, you will receive an in-depth first meeeting scorecard analysis with a rating given for each step of your current first sales conversation or demo process.
Scroll down to get the details and "Register Now" to sign up.
If any of these are true, improving your first sales conversation roadmap (face-to-face meeting, discovery call by phone or demo) could be a very very good thing for your or your team.
Seems like reps are just going through the motions at these critical first meetings
You sense that "great prospects" too often are fading away early in the process.
You feel that your specific capabilities, credibility and proofs of ability to best address prospects problems are not being communicated.
You feel that prospects are not hearing what they need to hear to maintain and accelerate momentum toward a close.
You feel that you are losing too many close decisons with those that reach the proposal stage.
Even marginal improvements in any one of these areas would generate significant revenue growth. Multiple marginal improvements would create a lollapalooza effect.
- Moving more first meetings deeper into the pipleline.
- Moving more in the pipeline to the proposal stage.
- Moving more proposals made to closed deals.
Why Listen To Me?
Many companies that have sales teams booking and conducting sales appointments and discovery calls get a sinking feeling that many qualified prospects, clones of their best accounts, are fading away too early in the sales process for reasons they can't explain. Or, if they get to the proposal stage and it is not accepted, they feel that maybe if they handled the first meeting and subsequent interactions differently, they might have extracted some additional information that could have made the difference.
Having set more than 2,000 C-Level sales appointments myself before I began coaching teams, written 3 books on the topic (see this website or search "Scott Channell" on Amazon) and working with sales teams for 24 years, many have asked for help with this stage of their sales process.
I have coached companies as to how to set more sales appointments and discovery calls, and then EFFECTIVELY CONDUCT those meetings and calls in DOZENS of industries, including:
- Marketing services
- Alarm systems
- Employee relocation
- Dating advice
- Lead generation
- Commercial real estate
- Medical products
- Security services
- Consulting services
- Ad agencies
- Financial services
- Wealth management
- Manufacturers reps
- Call centers
- Commercial cleaning
- Facility services
When you attend this training, you'll discover:
- How to discuss and communicate the value that clones of your best accounts need to hear right up front.
- How to extract and qualify pain points, then map them to your solution.
- Never again conduct a by-the-numbers overview but transform initial interactions to a dynamic and meaningful discovery experience -- for you and your prospect.
- Make sure your meetings are well-prepared, customized and interactive.
- Have a clear understanding of what you are doing, what you choose to talk about, and what impacts the prospect the most.
- How to manage the clock. You have 20-60 minutes to set the table, listen, extract what you need and then reach enthusiastic agreement on a next step that maintains momentum toward a close.
- Deliver proposals that are confirmations rather than explorations: Discover what your prospect will find acceptable.
- Crystallize the consequences of the status quo vs using you vs a competitor.
- Make sure you are not "deselected" by bringing up something that ends the process.
- And of course, much more...
Plus, you'll get these resources:
- "Opener" templates to model the first 1 1/2 to 2 minutes so that you provide a roadmap for the discussion, highlight your strengths and set expectations for the discussion.
- Key questions list to elicit the real issues necessary to maintain momentum toward a close.
- List of acceptable and not acceptable next steps to mutually agree on.
- 3 months access to a recording of the presentation and slides
Is this for you?
This will quickly bring you up to speed. I don't assume any prior knowledge. By the end of this session you will have a roadmap and know more about how to effectively conduct these meetings than most experienced sales reps.
You will get straight talk, specific behaviors and the reasoning behind them to enable you to modify your behaviors and move more solid prospects deeper into the pipeline toward close.
You are managing a team and need to feel confident that everything that can be done by your team members to enable qualified highly profitable prospects to grasp your value and be enthusiastic about continuing to engage with your team, is actually being done, and being done well.
As a manager or coroporate owner it is unacceptable to you that opportunities are being lost due to sloth, lack of a decent plan or inability to discover true buying motives of worthwhile prospects.
The odds of your team closing will only be as high as the foundation of your sales process is strong. Build stronger foundations in the beginning and your closing ratio goes up. Those that used to vaporize take your follow up calls. Those that used to stare longingly at your competition won't give them a second glance.
Live Q&A - I'll answer any questions you have during the live Q&A.
This training is limited to 20 attendees so there will be time to answer all your questions.
This gets you access to the live presentation and the recording and slides for 90-days. You can review at your convenience.
Reserve your spot for this session - $95
Wednesday, December 4 : 12 - 1:30 PM EST
Access instructions and link sent upon enrollment
Attend the session and get 90-days access to the recording and slides.